Top 10 reasons why
you need a bookkeeper
- Spending too much time on your books and not on your business.
- Constantly paying your bills late -- too many late fees.
- Accountant asked too many questions at year end and you don't remember the answer.
- Paying too much in credit card merchant processing fees.
- Have a shoebox full of receipts.
- Never reconcile your bank or credit card statements.
- Can't take the phone calls or emails from your vendors.
- Need reports and unable to create them because information is not entered.
- Do not want a relative or friend knowing your business.
- Need someone to call your Accounts Receivable consistently.
“At first I wasn’t sure if I would like working remotely with a bookkeeper. Turns out, I like it a lot. Gail has become a valued member of my team. I can rest easy knowing that she is keeping my financials organized each month.”
—Evy Severino, CEO, Severino Consulting, LLC
“I have been using Gail and Innovative Bookkeeping for many years. After a nightmare with an accountant and a subsequent IRS audit, I realized that I could not have made it through without Gail’s guidance.”
—Jeff Tobe, Certified Speaking Professional
“Gail has been the bookkeeper for SFP for over 10 years and has done a spectacular job. She treats our finances as if they are her own, constantly finding ways for us to save money and run things more efficiently.”
—Scott E. Tobe, Signature Financial Planning
“Innovative Booking has delivered results above my expectations. The few minutes I spend talking with Gail at our bi-weekly meetings is an important reason I have a good handle on where the company is and where it’s going.”
—Tom Pollard, Owner, Tom Pollard Designs